Emily Griffith Technical College and AAMD present:
Multifamily Maintenance Training and Repair Program
The Multifamily Maintenance Training program has been designed to train and equip maintenance professionals with the skills specifically needed for the multifamily industry. Learn skills such as interior and exterior maintenance, HVAC, plumbing and appliance repair. Start a new career in multifamily and join a $48 Billion growing industry!
The program will consist of in-class and on-site training over a six-week period. Students will be required to complete 48 hours of in-classroom delivery instruction and a minimum of 16 hours per week, on-site, as a paid intern. Students will be paid $12.00 per hour while they complete the program!
- Learn about exciting jobs in the multifamily residential repair and maintenance industry
- Develop skills to troubleshoot and problem solve key issues that effect families everyday
- Learn HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, and Painting
- All hands on training that you can begin using immediately on the job
- With 40,000 apartment units currently under construction, it is estimated that a minimum of 1,500 new jobs will be created over the next three years.
The 48 hours of in-classroom delivery will be held at the Emily Griffith Technical College campus located at 1205 Osage Street in Denver.
Estimated Program Cost $700.00
Additional material and book fees may apply. Please see advisor for exact costs.
Program Start Dates:
New Starts Approximately Every 6-Weeks
Part-Time: Fridays 8am-12pm, Saturdays 8am-12pm
Please contact Lisa Godbehere at (303) 329.3654 or email@example.com for more information!